Dangote creates 3,000 job opportunities

Dangote creates 3,000 job opportunities-acadaextra

Dangote creates 3,000 job opportunities

African riches and prominent entrepreneur Aliko Dangote, has announced the creation of job opportunities for 3,000 people, he took the bold step and provided an avenue by setting up a $100million truck assembly plant in collaboration with a leading Chinese company, National Heavy Duty Truck Group Company Limited, SINOTRUK in Lagos.

According to the Chief Corporate Communication, Dangote Group, Mr. Anthony Chiejina who confirmed the project, said the two companies will collaborate in other to produce thousands of trucks use mainly for haulage from its newly allocated assembly plant in Ikeja, Lagos.

The plant is 60% owned by Dangote Group operating under Dangote industries, with SINOTRUK having  the remaining 40% equity stake ranked the eight of China’s Heavy Duty Truck Company to be built abroad.

The project which came to reality as a result of the need to conserve forex in the face of the current economic recession in the country was initially proposed in May 2014 and is aimed at generating employment for an estimated 3,000 workers when fully in operation

According to Chiejina who said that there will be room for expansion of the project to meet the national truck demand and possibly export to the neighbouring countries to generate foreign exchange for the Nation.

‘’Alhaji Dangote still believes that Nigeria is one of the best places in the world to do business” he said.




About The Author

Related posts