Banky W’s house gutted by fire

Banky W’s house gutted by fire

Nigeria singer, Bankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W’s house which is situated at Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 was reported to have caught fire in the early hours of today. The fire incident was reported to have started from a faulty air conditioner at about 6:00am.

According to reports, the singer started putting out the fire by himself before he was joined by neighbours but couldn’t do much. However, the officials of Fire Service were said to have arrived the scene by 7:30am and helped to stop the fire which had made the singer lose some of his properties, including his awards.

Details later…

About The Author

Related posts