NPower Programme Recruitment Registration 2017 Begins – How To Apply
The N-Power Programme is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria designed to drastically reduce youth unemployment. The focus is to provide young graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation.
The N-Power programmes is segmented as follows:
- N-Power Teach – The programme will engage 500,000 qualified graduates for the benefit of basic education delivery in Nigeria.
- N-Power Agro – The Federal Government is engaging 100,000 qualified young Nigerians through the N Power Agro programme.
- N-Power Health – Through the N-Power Health programme, young graduates will form part of the 500,000 N-Power Volunteer Corps.
- N-Power Tax (VAIDS) – Seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income. This will engage 3,700 Nigerians.
How To Apply for NPower Programme Recruitment.
The N-Power application portal was opened on June 14th 2017 to all eligible Nigerians. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. Applicants should note the following steps:
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng. Read up about the different N-Power categories so that you understand the category
that suits you best;
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph;
- Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”;
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate;
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
- If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes;
- Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
Npower Closing Date:
N-power online application will end 13th July, 2017.