Nigerian Navy commence sell of DSSC recruitment application 2017 form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 for 2017. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read all instructions below before applying.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres in height.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years by 31 January 2018, except for Imams and Chaplains who should not exceed 30 years by January 31, 2017.
Method of Application:
- Interested candidates are advised to apply online at the Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment Portal, www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click on the Register button to create an account on the portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password.
- Complete the Ratings Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission.
- On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s transaction ID.
- Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
– Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent /Guardian form.
– Local Government Area Certification Form.
– Police Certification Form.
– Guarantor Form.
NOTE: Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Aptitude Test Details:
Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date, time and result of the aptitude test will be placed on this website.
Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
a. Abuja – Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
b. Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
d. Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
f. Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
i. Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
ii. Local Government Attestation Card.
iii. Acknowledgment Form.
iv. Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Please note that any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants.
In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.